Friday, September 04, 2009

.:flashback friday:.

honey, in 1989 i was all about seduction. it only took me one listen to this tune for me to love it. i remember playing their debut (and only) album to death. i met idelis (the latina member) when i was a contestant on the classic mtv show lip service in 1993. when i asked her what ever happened to seduction, she replied "i don't know." this tune reached #2 on billboard's hot 100. before disbanding they would have two more top 40 hits. this one still kicks ass!

4 comments:

RunWitMe said...

Hi! I love Seduction! Thanks for posting this.

I just wonder if you have the radio version of "Could This Be Love". It sounded very different from the album. Been looking for it for ages.

Anonymous said...

I also played this cassette to death back in the day!!! My favorite song was "Breakdown" and I was shocked to find out years later that it was an actual single!!! I found the cassette single in a dusty old shop. AWESOME!

me! said...

yo miles - "breakdown" was my song! i remember seeing them perform it on the rick dees show.

Angel Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.